***Take the class with just a $25 deposit and pay the rest over 90 days !!! See below for more details
MUST HAVE previously taken the unarmed 20 hour training and provide the certificate. Can be combined with our unarmed training class
20 Hour Armed security course required to work as an armed security officer in Illinois. Upon completion you will receive your qualification in Revolver for security officers.
The State of Illinois 20 hour Armed Course will teach you:
- Firearms safety, handling, cleaning & safe storage
- 720 ILCS 5/Art. 24 Unlawful use of Weapons
- 430 ILCS 65/1 et. Seq. The FOID Act
- (430 ILCS 66/1 thru 100) Illinois Concealed Carry Act
- 430 ILCS 66/65 Illinois Prohibited Areas
- Federal Restricted Areas
- ILCS Article 7: Justifiable Use of Force
- Use of Force and (Disparity of Force)
- Situational awareness
- Drawing from a holster, range commands
- Dry fire practice, “Shoot, Don’t-Shoot” scenarios
- Live fire (and much more)
Time: 9:00am – 7:00pm 2 days
Class Cost: $150.00 – Includes classroom, range, targets and use of gun. $25 additional for Concealed Carry Certification, can be bought at time of class
Range Day –
- Optional – Illinois Concealed Carry License Upgrade – $25
- Optional – Semi-Automatic Upgrade – $25
- Optional – Rifle and Shotgun Upgrade – $100
You may pay for class in full or select $25 deposit to reserve your place. Balance due within 90 days !!!
***You don’t get your Armed certificate or qualify shoot until paid in full but this gives you options to advance your career with payments over time. Class and deposit good for 90 days or you lose the deposit and must start all over again.
- Class is limited to the first 15 registered
- Candidates must be 21 or older AND have already taken the 20 hour unarmed course, must provide a copy of certificate
- You do not need your FOID (Firearm Owners Identification Card) to take this class
- Optional Semi Automatic, Rifle or Shotgun qualification $50 each
Please note, there are NO Refunds for students/customers that do not show up to the course they registered for and failed to cancel before the start of the course. Only if the student/customer notified Secureone in writing that they can’t attend before the start of the course, shall a refund be issued.