Would you know what to do in a cardiac, breathing or first-aid emergency? The right answer could help you save a life. With an emphasis on hands-on learning, our First-Aid/CPR/AED course will give you the skills you need to save lives and receive a 2 year certification.
All course options align with OSHA’s Best Practices for Workplace First-Aid Training programs and are available in classroom and blended-learning formats.
A digital certificate will be issued upon successful course completion with anytime, anywhere access to certificate and training history. Free online refreshers are available with all course options. Certificates are valid for 2 years.
- First-Aid: Learn how to respond to common first-aid emergencies, including burns; cuts; head, neck and back injuries, and more!
- Pediatric option available
- CPR/AED: Learn how to respond to cardiac and breathing emergencies in adults, including the use of automated external defibrillators (AED)
- Adult and infant/child CPR options available
- Review: Renew your First-Aid/CPR/AED certification in an abbreviated class session. Current certification is required.
- Challenge: Prepare on your own and demonstrate skill competency in front of a Red Cross instructor. Current certification is not required.
Dates: April 19, 2018
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Class Cost: $75.00 – Includes: 2 year certification
- Class is limited to the first 12 registered
- Candidates must be 16 years or older to participate in this class