Secureone is offering a State of Illinois approved 3 hour refresher course as required to renew your Illinois Concealed Carry card.
We will over the following topics during the 2.5 hour class room section:
- The Concealed Carry Act relating to ownership, storage, carry and transportation of a firearm.
- Interacting with Law Enforcement while armed.
- Prohibited areas and the parking lot exception.
- FOID Act.
Illinois Compiled Statues:
- 720 ILCS 5/7-1 Use of force in defense of a person
- 720 ILCS 5/7-2 Use of force in defense of a dwelling
- 720 ILCS 5/7-3 Use of force in defense of a other property
- 720 ILCS 24/1 et. Seq. Unlawful Use of Weapons
Range – 30-60 minutes and you must re-qualify scoring 70%
Date: 02/20/19 from 2pm to 5pm
Cost is $45 for the class, Range (On Range Day Below), Weapon Use, Ammo and Target. If you wanted the shoot on class day, vs. range day below, you are responsible for the $15 range fee paid to the range.
Range Day – February 23, 2019 9:30am to 11:30am – Other days and times available but will incur a $15 range fee