Simply the best concealed carry training in Illinois !!! This 4-day class will will provide hands-on training on firearms safety, handling, and laws. Great class for Husband and Wife.
Upon completion with a passing score, you will receive a certificate of completion and will be able to apply for your Illinois Concealed Carry License. Valid in 26 states and you will qualify to apply for Arizona / Florida CCW bringing the carry total to 42 states.The State of Illinois Concealed Carry Class will teach you:The State of Illinois Concealed Carry Class will teach you:
- Firearms safety, handling, cleaning & safe storage
- 720 ILCS 5/Art. 24 Unlawful use of Weapons
- 430 ILCS 65/1 et. Seq. The FOID Act
- (430 ILCS 66/1 thru 100) Illinois Concealed Carry Act
- 430 ILCS 66/65 Illinois Prohibited Areas
- Federal Restricted Areas
- ILCS Article 7: Justifiable Use of Force
- Use of Force and (Disparity of Force)
- Situational awareness
- Drawing from a holster, range commands
- Dry fire practice, “Shoot, Don’t-Shoot” scenarios
- Live fire (and much more)
Time: 6pm to 10pm daily
Class Cost: $99.00 for one person, $90 each for 2 or more people. For more than 1, select the $25 deposit x # of attendees and pay balance on day of class.
Includes: classroom, range, targets and use of gun.
RANGE – Final day of class and will incur a $15 range fee paid to the range.
You may pay for class in full or select $25 deposit to reserve your place. Balance due at time of class
- Class is limited to the first 18 registered
- Candidates must be 21 or older to participate in this class
- You do not need your FOID (Firearm Owners Identification Card) to take this class
- Optional Livescan fingerprint available on site for $50.00 – Pre Pay Here
- Optional Application Assistance available for $20.00 – Pre Pay Here
- Concealed Carry Card costs $153.53 to the State of Illinois