Simply the best concealed carry training in Illinois !!! This two-day class will will provide hands-on training on firearms safety, handling, and laws. Great class for Husband and Wife.
Upon completion with a passing score, you will receive a certificate of completion and will be able to apply for your Illinois Concealed Carry License. Valid in 26 states and you will qualify to apply for Florida bringing the carry total to 42 states.
The State of Illinois Concealed Carry Class will teach you:
- Firearms safety, handling, cleaning & safe storage
- 720 ILCS 5/Art. 24 Unlawful use of Weapons
- 430 ILCS 65/1 et. Seq. The FOID Act
- (430 ILCS 66/1 thru 100) Illinois Concealed Carry Act
- 430 ILCS 66/65 Illinois Prohibited Areas
- Federal Restricted Areas
- ILCS Article 7: Justifiable Use of Force
- Use of Force and (Disparity of Force)
- Situational awareness
- Drawing from a holster, range commands
- Dry fire practice, “Shoot, Don’t-Shoot” scenarios
- Live fire (and much more)
Dates: July 22, 2017 and July 23, 2017
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Class Cost: $125.00 for 1 person, $115 each for 2 people, $100 each for 8 or more. For more than 1 person, select the $25 deposit x # of attendees and pay balance on day of class.
Includes: classroom, range, targets and use of gun.
Range Date – 07/29/17 9am to 11am – Sporting Arms 14216 S Western Ave Posen IL 60469
You may pay for class in full or select $25 deposit to reserve your place. Balance due at time of class
- Class is limited to the first 18 registered
- Candidates must be 21 or older to participate in this class
- You do not need your FOID (Firearm Owners Identification Card) to take this class
- Optional Livescan fingerprint available on site for $50.00 – Pre Pay Here
- Optional Application Assistance available for $20.00 – Pre Pay Here
- Concealed Carry Card costs $153.53 to the State of Illinois