Rifle (AR-15) and Shotgun Security Upgrade on FCC Card – Tan Card
This is an upgrade to your 20 hour State of Illinois Firearms Training rifle and shotgun class covering safety and proper handling and use of a rifle and shot gun
Course Description: The basic rifle/carbine and shot gun class is an excellent introduction rifle/carbine and shot gun to security officers who want to have the upgrade to their FCC card. This class will go over the basic fundamentals behind all safety and handling procedures that go with carrying a rifle/carbine or shotgun while working as a security officer.
• Must have FOID Card, 20 Basic Unarmed Security Training, PERC Card and 20 Hours Armed Firearms Training. Must show proof of training
• Firearm Safety
• How to operate your rifle:
• How to load your rifle
• How to operate the action on your rifle
• How to operate the safety if your rifle has a safety
• Shooting fundamentals which include:
• Proper stance
• Proper grip
• Sight picture
• Trigger pull
• Breath Control
COST $200.00 Range will be on September 28 at 9am. Fee includes ammo and Target and Range fee.