Intro Basic AR-15 Rifle Training Class
This is an introduction to rifle class covering safety and proper handling and use of a rifle.
Course Description: The basic rifle/carbine class is an excellent introduction to the first time rifle/carbine owner that wants to learn the fundamental safety and handling procedures necessary to be a proficient shooter.
This class will go over the basic fundamentals behind all safety and handling procedures that go with your new rifle/carbine. If you just purchased your first AR15 or just got a new hunting rifle; you will learn the proper grip, stance, sight acquisition, and trigger manipulation to have full confidence in using your firearm. From the first time shooter to the person looking to just get re-acquainted, this class is the perfect first step.
• A Rifle – you can either bring your own rifle or rent a rifle here for $5
• 50 rounds of ammunition – If you bring your own firearm you can use your own ammunition. If you rent one of our firearms we want you to use our ammunition.
• FOID CARD
• A willingness to learn
• Firearm Safety
• How to operate your rifle:
• How to load your rifle
• How to operate the action on your rifle
• How to operate the safety if your rifle has a safety
• Shooting fundamentals which include:
• Proper stance
• Proper grip
• Sight picture
• Trigger pull
• Breath Control