This one day class is for those who want to work in the security field. The 8 hours of training is necessary for employment for contract security in the State of Arizona. AZ DPS (Arizona Department of Public Safety) is the State agency which regulates those who hold a professional license in this field. You are also required to obtain a Guard Card to work as a Security Officer.
This course is mandatory for anyone wanting to enter the security field!
- Reduced injury to officer and subjects
- Reduced exposure to civil liability
- Reduced workers’ compensation payments
- Increased performance, efficiency and speed when applying increased
- Boost confidence and morale
- Increased personal safety
- Improved decision-making
- We offer job assistance!
- Orientation – Introduction to Security
- Criminal Law / Laws of Arrest
- Uniform, Grooming and Standards
- Communications – Written and Verbal
- Crime Scene Preservation/First Response
- Ethics in the Industry
- Sexual Harassment
- General Security Guard Procedures
This course offers in-depth coverage of the state required topics to receive your certificate to be eligible to work in security. You will be trained on searching persons for weapons, and properly handcuffing a subject. This class teaches gun safety (NOT armed training), how to safely unload a firearm, interview stance, duty belt setup, and situational awareness.
The course instructor has over 20 years of experience in the security field, with extensive security knowledge. Our training programs are so spectacular, that other security companies send their new-hires to us to receive their training.
Dates: April 10, 2019
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
You may pay for class in full or select $10 deposit to reserve your place. Balance due at time of class
- Class is limited to the first 12 registered
- Candidates must be 18 years or older to participate in this class
- Fingerprinting and DPS License Fee are extra